Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
1) ‘Mask Junction’ is a trading style of Match Mask LTD. Goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between Match Mask and the Purchaser. www.MaskJunction.co.uk is owned and operated by Match Mask LTD.
2) These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of Mask Junction to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any additional instructions or requests from the purchaser to Mask Junction whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of Mask Junction.
3) Notwithstanding that Mask Junction may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on Mask Junction unless and until it has been accepted in writing and acknowledged by Mask Junction.
4) Any turnaround times quoted include the day that we receive your order provided your order is received by 12pm.
5) By their nature, most of our goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods that have been correctly supplied will be entertained.
6a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order unless discussed otherwise
6b) No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until paid for in full unless discussed otherwise
6c) All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax, charged at the appropriate rate.
7a) Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to Mask Junction within 7 days of receiving them. Such goods must be returned to Mask Junction for inspection prior to any refunds
7b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon Mask Junction in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, handling and storage of the goods.
7c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of Mask Junction:
i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
8)Mask Junction shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
9) The liability of Mask Junction to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
10) If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract Mask Junction may (without prejudice to Mask Junction’s rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause(should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied.
11) No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of Mask Junction shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
12) Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Mask Junction to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of Mask Junction under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
13) The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the Purchaser and Mask Junction agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
At Mask Junction (Match Mask) we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with your purchase then please contact us within 7 days of the products arrival and we will resolve the issue accordingly.
If you simply change your mind and wish to return the item, we will issue a refund upon receipt of the item in it's original condition. (please note that in this instance postage will not be refunded)
In the case of personalised products, where the item will have no resale value,
we can only accept refunds if the product is faulty.
Items ordered before 12pm GMT (on working days) will be dispatched same day for UK deliveries and before 10am GMT for international deliveries). Our working days are Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Health & Safety
All masks come with an elasticated strap, as such they're unsuitable for children under the age of 5 without adult supervision.
For hygiene reasons, any masks that have been returned must show no signs of use (make-up marks etc.) to be subject for a full refund.